Interactive Media Designer/Graphic Designer - Richard Lewis Media Group
RLMG is currently seeking a talented interactive / graphic designer to join our collaborative team to create visual solutions for a range of digital media. RLMG is an acclaimed digital design studio specializing in interactive installations, films and custom applications for public spaces. We collaborate with museums, institutions and other cultural organizations to translate content and collections into meaningful and memorable experiences. As part of the design team, you will be involved in developing, iterating and executing design solutions for a diverse range of interactive media.
• Collaborate with project managers, developers, motion designers and UX specialists to develop appropriate visual design approaches
• Create effective, compelling, well crafted, visual design systems
• Brainstorm and wireframe intelligent UI solutions
• Contribute to and produce process books (and other documents) for client submittals
• Communicate with developers to create production-ready assets for development and to ensure the integrity of visual design
Design degree (graphic, interaction, communication, media or other related field)
2+ years of professional work experience in graphic and/or interaction design
Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively as part of a team
Strong attention to detail, typographic refinement, and pixel-perfect design
Expert time management skills
High-level proficiency with Adobe design software including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
Experience in 3-D, illustration, animation and/or motion graphics is a plus!
RLMG offers competitive salaries, medical insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a large, light-filled office, a relaxed dress code, and flexible hours.
When sending your resume please include work samples (or link to online portfolio). Address all inquiries to Diana Bonfilio at firstname.lastname@example.org.